The Forney 70508 Coated Carbon Steel Parts Cleaning Brush With Plastic Handle is a durable brush with a polypropylene handle and carbon steel bristles. Resistant to most auto parts cleaning solutions. One piece unitized brush vulcanized in rubber. Metal ferrule for more support and durability plus a slightly heavier fill. Use to clean motors, machinery and metal parts. Good for removing gasket material or baked on varnish. Forney Industries is one of America’s longest operating family-owned metal working product companies. Founded in 1932, Forney offers more than 5,000 products for the hardware, automotive, farm and ranch and do-it-yourself markets. If you’ve got metal working questions, we’ve got answers. We’re committed to your success regardless of location size or needs. 10-1/2-Inch (266.7mm) overall length. Claims for warranty must be made within 90 days of the date of purchase. Proof of purchase required. This warranty does not cover any product that has been subject to misuse, neglect, negligence or accident, or that has been used in any way contrary to the purpose intended.
- Durable brush with a polypropylene handle polypropylene bristles
- Resistant to most auto parts cleaning solutions
- One piece unitized brush vulcanized in rubber
- Metal ferrule for more support and durability plus a slightly heavier feel
- Use to clean motors, machinery and metal parts like gasket material or baked on varnish